Awesome walls! Yet again we've spotted something we just have to share. Tasteful, large scale murals for your home or business premises that'll make a statement without being cheesy which up until now has been very hard to do.
Start your project off the back of one of these designs, add a dynamic wall to an otherwise tame, neutral space, have fun in the kids rooms or add a unique back panel to your kitchen, cupboards or staircase.
Click here for more info
Want something completely different for your walls? Then you'll get a little excited at these amazing wallpapers from ARTE. From 3D neoprene to vinyl that looks just like fabric, this company is raising the bar.
Wallpapers for your bathroom. Le Corbusier wallpaper. Hardwearing yet striking papers for commercial spaces. This French company has proved itself to be both innovative and a trendsetter and now they have a brand new showroom in London. Fun and functional; I'll certainly be using their designs in my projects from now on.
Last week we visited London Interior Design and Lifestyle Show 'Top Drawer' and we're really excited to share these inspirational finds with you. Let's make beautiful Homes together...
1. 'Homework' Wallpaper from the cutest design company around, 'Mini Moderns'. Find quirky, graphic lampshades, duvet covers, cushions and wallpaper here.
2. 'Studio' modular kitchen by Frama. As well as this minimal timber, metal and Corian beauty they also design stunning lighting.
3. The 'Bee Brick' Bee Hotel. Makes a perfect gift plus you can physically build it into the walls of your property to help those essential little fuzzy pollinators. Ingenious design by 'Green and Blue'.
4. 'Retro' range by 'Bloomingville'. This company never misses the current trends and makes sure they reach you at a great price too.
5. 'Swim With Whales Forever' tablecloth is one of hundreds of pieces from designers complex epilepsy, learning and physical difficulties. Their Designs and Artworks are lovingly transformed into interior design gems and unique lifestyle gifts. All of their proceeds go back into the company 'Art House Meath'. A gorgeous company with style and outstanding ethics.
6. Wood and woven jersey chair and bungee cord lampshades. 'Veega Design' is a one woman (with masses of creativity) show. I would love to find a fun project for these pieces.
7. The most minimal shelf bracket ever. Concrete and in two designs, these shelves would be perfect for your minimalist interior design project
8. 'Concrete Skateboard' by 'The Dorset Stone Carver' demonstrates what happens when an old skill is given a modern spin (or nu-craft as I like to call it). I will be urging my commercial interior design clients to commission some weird and wonderful Objet D'art as centrepieces for their bar and restaurant designs from here.
9. Scandi fabrics done well - very well. The rugs are stunning and effortlessly chic too. Johanna Gullichsen is to thank for this.
Click on the images above for links to these lovely peoples' websites and then call The Open Plan to see how we can make wonderful things happen in your London house, apartment, cafè, bar, office...
One of London's Best Interiors Bloggers (Ideal Home magazine), The Open Plan Interior Design, London produces contemporary interiors for homes and business' and this very useful home interiors blog